Virtual VPN Access Server is a full-featured solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including secure and granular remote access to network resources and applications with fine-grained access-controls. Virtual VPN Access Server provides the following key capabilities:
- Run in the cloud or on-premise
- It supports x86 64-bit architecture and can be used on most of popular hypervisors such as VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, KVM and others.
- Secure and remote access to your Remote resources and applications from anywhere in the World.
- Secure and seamless bridge between a company’s existing IT infrastructure and Cloud Hosted VPN Gateway.
The following VPN features are available:
- Ipsec – tunnel and transport mode, certificate or PSK, AH and ESP security protocols.
- Point to point tunneling (OpenVPN, PPTP, PPPoE, L2TP, SSTP)
- Advanced PPP features (MLPPP, BCP)
- Simple tunnels ( IPIP, EoIP) IPv4 andIPv6 support
- 6to4 tunnel support (IPv6 over IPv4 network)
- VLAN – IEEE802.1q Virtual LAN support, Q-in-Q support
- MPLS based VPNs